Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Killing Me Softly With His Song - The Fugees

Fugees - The Score ( 1996 ).
In The Popular 1973 Song entitled: " Killing Me Softly With His Song " - written by: Charles Ira Fox [ that means: " The Free Man Is That: Most Watchful And Clever One " ] and Norman Gimbel [ " that means: " The Northern Man Is He To Whom Everything Is Always Quite Simple " ]; and recorded successively by: Lori Lieberman [ that means: " The Victorious One Is My Own Lover And Protector Of Man " ], Roberta Flack [ that means: " The Bright And Famous One Is: The Promoter And Publicist " ] and most recently: The Fugees [ which refers to: " Those People Who Have Been Forced To Leave Their Own Country Because Of: Natural DisastersUnwarranted Persecution, And War " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brother and sisters, ' The One Killing Her Softly With His Song Was Donald McLean '... and, indeed, whether you now comprehend it or not, That Album Was American Pie!
{ ***NOTE: The song in question was: " Empty Chairs " - another poetical reference to The Game Of Musical Chairs - woven throughout, The American Pie Musical Album! On another interesting side note, The Game Of Musical Chairs ( as originally created ) was known as: " The Trip To Jerusalem ". Which goes a long way towards explaining why The Very Last Stanza Of American Pie ( quite honestly ) says:
" And, The Three Men I Admire The Most; The Father, Son And The Holy Ghost; They Caught The Last Train For The Coast; The Day That Music Died! " }

Columbia - " The Foundation Is Yahweh ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Popular Remake for: " Killing Me Softly With His Song " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Killing Me Softly With His Song
( 1996 ) by: The Fugees.
" Those People Who Have Been Forced To Leave Their Own Country Because Of: Natural Disasters, Unwarranted Persecution And War! "


Killing Me Softly With His Song: Is All About The Power Of Music, Upon Those Who Will Now Pay Attention To Its Words....

Strumming my pain with his fingers;
Singing my life with his words;
Killing me softly with his song.
Killing me softly with his song...
Telling my whole life with his words;
Killing me softly with his song!
I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style;
And, so I came to see him; to listen for a while.
And, there he was; this young boy; a stranger to my eyes...
Strumming my pain with his fingers;
Singing my life with his words;
Killing me softly with his song.
Killing me softly with his song...
Telling my whole life with his words;
Killing me softly with his song!
I felt all flushed with fever; embarrassed by the crowd;
I felt he'd found my letters; and read each one out loud.
I prayed that he would finish; but he just kept right on...
Strumming my pain with his fingers;
Singing my life with his words;
Killing me softly with his song.
Killing me softly with his song...
Telling my whole life with his words;
Killing me softly!
Strumming my pain with his fingers;
Singing my life with his words;
Killing me softly with his song.
Killing me softly with his song...
Telling my whole life with his words;
Killing me softly, with his words!

And, indeed, Those Stones Have Cried Out!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Since Those Churches Are No Longer Listening To God, His Own Messages Have Now Gone Into The World On Their Own '... just as, those scriptures have ( so long ago ) promised you!
" Some of The Pharisees in the crowd said to Jesus: ' Teacher, rebuke your disciples! '
I tell you, He replied: ' If They Were To Keep Quiet, Then The Stones Would Cry Out. ' " - Luke 19:39-40. 

Meanwhile, of course, You've Still ( Actually ) Got To Notice It....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...