Sunday, June 11, 2017

Mr. Roboto - STYX

Styx - Mr. Roboto ( 1983 ).
In The Popular 1983 Song entitled: " Mr. Roboto " - written by: Dennis DeYoung [ that means: " The Lord Of The Wine Is My Own Younger Son " ], and performed by: STYX [ that refers to: " The River Of Dreams Which Separates The Land Of The Living From The Lands Of The Dead " ], for their own album ( so aptly named ): Kilroy Was Here [ since, " He Always Truthfully Does Seem To Have Gotten Everywhere Else First " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Prophetical Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The American Name Of Kilroy Is Actually A Modern Variant Of That Much Older Gaelic Name Of McElroy '... which, in case you didn't know it, means: " The True Son Of Your Own God Has Always Been The King ". And consequently, therefore, It Really Isn't So Surprising That He Always Shows Up Everywhere First!

A&M - " The Bright One Is Found In The River ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Mr. Roboto " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Mr. Roboto
( 1983by: STYX.
The Lord With The Cup Is My Own Youngest Son! "



Mr. Roboto: Believe It Or Not, Is A Song Of Appreciation, Adoration, And Praise....

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto [どうもありがとうミスターロボット];
Mata au hi made [また会う日まで].
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto [どうもありがとうミスターロボット];
Himitsu wo shiri tai [秘密を知りたい].

You're wondering, who I am; ( secret, secret, I've got a secret )
Machine or mannequin? ( secret, secret, I've got a secret )
With parts made in Japan; ( secret, secret, I've got a secret )
I Am The Modren Man!

I've got a secret,

I've been hiding under my skin.
My Heart, Is Human...

My Blood, Is Boiling...
My Brain, Is I.B.M.!
So, if you see me acting strangely;

Don't be surprised.
I'm just a man who needed someone;

And, somewhere to hide.

To keep me alive, just keep me alive...
Somewhere to hide, to keep me alive!

I'm not a robot without emotions; 

I'm not what you see.
I've come to help you with your problems; 

So, we can all be free!
I'm not a hero...

I'm not the saviour...
Forget, what you know.
I'm just a man;

Whose circumstances went beyond his control!

Beyond my control; 

We all need control...
I need control;

We all need control.

I am the modren man; ( secret, secret, I've got a secret )
Who hides behind a mask. ( secret, secret, I've got a secret )
So, no one else can see... ( secret, secret, I've got a secret )
My True Identity!

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto... 

Domo... domo!
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto...

Domo... domo!
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto....
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto....
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto....
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto....

Thank you very much, Mr. Roboto;
For doing the jobs that nobody wants to....
And thank you very much, Mr. Roboto;
For helping me escape just when I needed to....
Thank you, thank you, thank you
I want to thank you, please, thank you!

The problem is plain to see:
Too much technology
Machines to save our lives.
Machines dehumanize!

The Time Has Come At Last; ( secret, secret, I've got a secret )
To Throw Away This Mask. ( secret, secret, I've got a secret )
Now, Everyone Can See; ( secret, secret, I've got a secret )
My True Identity...

I'm Kilroy

Kilroy
Kilroy
Kilroy!

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' You've Gotta Be Pretty Quick To Keep Up With Kilroy '... since, whether you knew it or not, It Has Always Been Him At The Forefront Of God's Own Army!

In fact, I'm Just Saying....

Perhaps, you should just ( truthfully ) read Psalm 2?

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...