Tuesday, March 14, 2017

According to Sam Cooke: ' A Change Is Gonna Come ' - and, indeed, you had better choose The Only True Right Side!

Sam Cooke - Change Is Gonna Come ( 1964 ).
In The Popular 1964 Song entitled: " A Change Is Gonna Come " - written by: Samuel Cooke [ that means: " The One Who Listens To God Is The Man Who Provides Us All Of Our Own Food " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Have Always Been Those Who Can Perceive A Glimpse Of What's Soon To Be Coming '... and, indeed, Their Collective Testimony Has Always Been Provided By God!

It's ( actually ): " His Masters Own Voice ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " A Change Is Gonna Come " - because, if all of their own visions are even partially accurate, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

A Change Is Gonna Come
( 1964by: Sam Cooke.
" The One Who Listens To God Is He Who Provides Our Own Food! "


A Change Is Gonna Come: After All It Is Written That, " The Meek ( Or, The Humble And Obedient ) Shall Eventually Inherit The Earth "....

I was born by The River, in a little tent;
Oh, and just like The River;

I've been running ever since....

It's been a long, a long time coming...
But, I know a change gon' come.

Oh yes, it will!

It's been too hard living;

But, I'm afraid to die;
Because, I don't know what's up there,

Beyond the sky.

It's been a long, a long time coming...
But, I know a change gon' come.

Oh yes, it will!

I go to The Movie;

And, I go Down Town;
Somebody keeps telling me: " Don't hang around ".

It's been a long, a long time coming...
But, I know a change gon' come.

Oh yes, it will!

Then, I go to My Brother;
And, I say: " Brother, help me please ".
But, he winds up knocking me;
Back down On My Knees.

There been times, that I thought, I couldn't last for long;
But now, I think, I'm able to carry on.

It's been a long, a long time coming...
But, I know a change gon' come.


Oh yes, it will!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...