Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Seven Historical Church Eras were provided by God in order to wake up That Final Generation Of Believers.

The Seven Churches Of Revelation.
Throughout our own human history, ' A Great Number Of Believers Have Noticed The More Obvious Spiritual Connections Between: The Seven Churches Of Revelation And The Overall Historical Nature Of The Church '; and, subsequently, have often attempted to sketch out Their Own Versions Of That More-Proper Prophetical Timeline.

And yet, all of them have ultimately failed in properly doing so... because, when everything has been truthfully said and done, Their Own Simple Pride Has ( Quite Objectively ) Stood In Their Way!

And, Why Do I Say This? Because, It Is True!

The Traditional Church Era Timeline.
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' No Prophetical Timeline Can Be Honestly Accurate When All Of The Relevant Passages Found Within That Very Same Prophecy Aren't Actually Being Considered '... and, indeed, There Is An Eighth Spiritual Era That Is Clearly Being Referenced In Those Important Scriptural Passages; which has gone repeatedly unnoticed; and has thrown off their own much-needed and prophetical timelines.

Here's one that includes A Teaching Of Rapture.
In fact, The Eighth Spiritual Era is most notable for the fact that ' There Are No Longer Any Churches With The Right To Claim God's Own Spiritual Authority '... since, The Message As Having Been Given To Laodicea has already been fulfilled to the letter, as having been assuredly promised to them!

Why not, just read it for yourselves, from The Very Next Verse:
" After These Things [ When The Seven Church Eras Have Now Finally Ended ] I looked, and behold, A Door Standing Open In Heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, ' Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.' " - Revelation 4:1.

Two Cannot Walk Together Unless They Are In Actual Agreement: Upon The Overall Direction That They Themselves Are Now Honestly Heading....
There ( just ): " Ain't No Rest For The Wicked ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Are Certain Highly Placed And Self-Important Individuals Who Stand To Lose Substantially From A True Spiritual Reformation '... and, indeed, It Is They Who Control All Of The Churches And Fellowships Currently Upon Earth!

And, that's why we can read the following in The End Time Prophecy of Zechariah Chapter 11:

" Thus saith the Lord my God: ' Feed the flock of the slaughter; whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty; and they that sell them say: ' Blessed Be The Lord; For I Am Rich '; and their own shepherds pity them not '.
For I will no more pity the inhabitants of the land, saith the Lord: but, lo, I will deliver the men every one into his neighbor's own hand, and into the hand of his king: and they shall smite the land, and out of their hand I will not deliver them. And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Beauty, and the other I called Bonds; and I fed the flock.
Three Shepherds [ Which Are ( Indeed ) Those Proverbial Three Blind Mice Of: Catholicism, Protestantism, and Judaism ] I also cut off in one month; for My Soul Loathed Them, and Their Soul Also Abhorred MeThen said I, I will not feed you: let that which is dying, let it die; and let that which is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.
And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, That I Might Break My Own Covenant which I had made with all the people. And it was broken in that day; and so The Poor Of The Flock, that waited upon me, knew that it was The Word Of The Lord. " - Zechariah 11:4-11
It goes: " In One Ear And Right Out The Other ".

And yet, tragically for the vast majority of you, it can ( indeed ) be said: " She's Got A Ticket To Ride... But, She Don't Care "....

Meanwhile, for just a little while longer, There Is Still A Very Small Window Of Opportunity At Taking The Free Ride!

Perhaps, you should now be ( honestly ) considering it?


Have you ever considered: " Those Song Lyrics "?
Because, in the much larger game of: " Musical Chairs " - although, the hour is now very late, The Music Still Hasn't Died Just Yet!

I just thought, You Really Ought To Know....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...