Saturday, July 18, 2015

Are you currently on: " The Highway To Hell "? Because, you ( certainly ) don't have to be!

AC/DC - Highway To Hell ( 1979 ).
In The Popular 1979 Song entitled: " Highway To Hell " - written by Ronald Belford Scott [ that means: " The Mighty Counselor And Ruler Is: The Warning Bell At The River Crossing And The Sole True Wanderer " ], Malcolm Mitchell Young [ that means: " The Servant Of The Great Architect Is: The One Who Is Like God And His Very Own Offspring " ], and Angus McKinnon Young [ that means: " The Only True Choice Has Always Been: The Fair Born Son And His Very Own Offspring " ]; and performed by AC/DC [ which is in reference to: " A Band That Alternates Between The Two Sides Which They Are Performing For; In Their Service Directly To God " ] - we have been provided A Spiritual Insight Into Their Own Chosen Lifestyle.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' No Matter Which Position We've Chosen In His Overall Plan We All Serve The Mighty One '... and yet, the direction that we're traveling will make A True Difference To Us Personally In The End!

ARG -  " All Of Those Labels In The West ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Highway To Hell " - because, a great number of people have given their lives to provide you these messages; and ( who really knows ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Highway To Hell ( 1979 ) - by: AC/DC.



Highway To Hell: Is An Important Reminder To Many Of You....

Living easy...
Loving free...
Season ticket on a one way ride.
Asking nothing...
Leave me be...
Taking everything in my stride.
Don't need reason;
Don't need rhyme;
Ain't nothing, that I'd rather do!
Going down...
Party time...
My friends are gonna be there too.

I'm on the highway to hell...
On the highway to hell.
Highway to hell...
I'm on the highway to hell!

No stop signs...
Speed limit...
Nobody's gonna slow me down.
Like a wheel;
Gonna spin it;
Nobody's gonna mess me around.
Hey, Satan...
Paying My Dues;

Playing In A Rocking Band.

Hey, Mamma...
Look At Me;
I'm On The Way To The Promised Land!

I'm on the highway to hell...
Highway to hell.
I'm on the highway to hell...
Highway to hell!

Don't stop me....

I'm on the highway to hell...
On the highway to hell.
I'm on the highway to hell...
On the highway to hell!

( highway to hell ) I'm on the highway to hell...
( highway to hell ) highway to hell...
( highway to hell ) highway to hell....
( highway to hell )

[ A Shouted Question: ]
Everybody Coming Down With Us?

Well, Come On!!!!

And, I'm going down;
All the way!
I'm on the highway to hell....



Good Cop & Bad Cop - Records?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Instead Of Simply Dancing To All Of Their Own Music You Could ( Just As Easily ) Be Learning Something Useful From It '... and that is precisely why it has been written:
" Be Ye As Wise As All Of Those Serpents [ By Closely Scrutinizing All That They Do ]; And Yet Remain Harmless As Doves [ While Traveling In The Opposite Direction ] "Mathew 10:16.
After all, folks, ' As Long As One True Compass Point Can Be Quite Easily Determined; Then Any Other Direction Can Be Just As Readily Deduced '! Isn't that, equally true?


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...