Tuesday, July 28, 2015

You tell me... Is it impossible to wake someone up, when they're already: " Dead Inside "? Because, I ( quite honestly ) do need an answer!

Muse - Dead Inside ( 2015 ).
In The Popular 2015 Song entitled: " Dead Inside " - written by Mathew Bellamy [ that means: " The Gift From The Lord Is Your Own Beautiful Companion " ] and performed by Muse [ which refers to: " The One Who Inspires All Of Your Own Educational Endeavors " ] - we have been provided An Important Prophetical Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Limit To How Much One Individual Can Give; When Those He's Assisting Won't Even Elicit A Solitary Response '... in fact, at some arbitrary point, You Simply Have To Acknowledge That The Patient Is Now Already Dead!

Warner Bros. - " The Ones Who Warn You ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Dead Inside " -  because, no matter what you might think that you know, You Have Never Actually Considered The Whole Story....


America In Prophecy

Dead Inside ( 2015 ) - by: Muse.



Dead Inside: Is A Message To Honestly And Openly Consider Your Own Spiritual Condition....

Dead Inside!

Revere a million prayers;
And, draw me into your holiness;
But, there's nothing there...
Light only shines, from those who share!

Unleash a million drones;
And, confine me; then erase me; babe.
Do you have no soul?
It's like it died, long ago....

Your lips feel warm to the touch;
You can bring me back to life;
On the outside you're ablaze and alive...
But, you're dead inside!

You're free to touch the sky;
Whilst I am crushed and pulverized;
Because, you need control...
Now, I'm the one who's letting go.

You like to give an inch;
Whilst I am giving infinity;
But now, I've got nothing left...
You have no cares; and I'm bereft!

Your skin feels warm to caress;
I see magic in your eyes;
On the outside you're ablaze and alive...
Bu,t you're dead inside!

Feel me now; 
Hold me please;
I need you to see who I am.
Open up to me; 
Stop hiding from me;
It's hurting babe...
Only you, can stop the pain.

Don't leave me out in the cold;
Don't leave me out to die;
I gave you everything.
I can't give you anymore...
Now, I've become just like you!

My lips feel warm to the touch;
My words seem so alive;
My skin is warm to caress;
I'll control and hypnotize.

You've taught me to lie;
Without a trace;
And, to kill with no remorse.
On the outside, I'm the greatest guy...
Now, I'm dead inside!


Now, be honest: " Aren't You Dead Inside "?
And yet, sadly for the majority of you: " It Just Goes In One Ear; And Right Out The Other "... now, doesn't it? Because, while the lights are all still on, There Just Isn't Anyone Home!

Why not just, finally, admit it? Because, as everyone with a true understanding fully acknowledges: " You Can't Fix Anything Until You Are Willing To Admit That You Do Indeed Have A Very Real Problem "....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...