Thursday, December 25, 2014

If you're in need of a: " Tourniquet "... then, you might as well just face it, You're Most Certainly Now Already Dying!

Evanesence - Fallen ( 2003 ).
In The Popular 2003 Song entitled: " Tourniquet " - written by: Amy Lee [ that means: " My Dearly Beloved One Is The One Who Dwells In Your Meadow " ], Ben Moody [ that means: " The Son Of My Own Right Hand And The One Subject To Periods Of Emotion " ], David Hodges [ that means: " The Beloved One And The Son Who Wields My Own Spear " ], and Rocky Gray [ that means: " The One Carved From The Stone Is ( Both ): The Ancient And Sullen One " ]; and performed by Evanesence [ which simply refers to: " The Veil That Obscures Everything Of A Spiritual Nature And/Or That Which Is Most-Certainly Now Passing Away " ] - we have been provided An End Time Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Rather Than Stepping Forward Into The Full Light Of Day, Many Of You Have Been Just Utilizing Religion As A Spiritual Tourniquet '... and, since The Holy Spirit is now withdrawing from such ongoing and fruitless endeavors; " Even That Which You Have Had Shall Soon Be Spirited Away "!

Evanesence - will go: " Anywhere, But Home "?
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Tourniquet " - because, All That God Desires Is A People That Will Earnestly Follow Him; and ( who really knows ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Tourniquet - by: Evanesence.



Tourniquet: Is About The Inescapable Result Of Remaining Too Long In The Shadows

I tried to kill my pain
But only brought more
So much more
I lay dying
And I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

Do you remember me?
Lost for so long
Will you be on the other side
Or will you forget me?
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

(
return to me salvation )

I want to die!!!

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My wounds cry for the grave
My soul cries for deliverance
Will I be denied Christ
Tourniquet
My suicide

(
return to me salvation )
(
return to me salvation )



Who are: " All Of Those Flesh Eating Zombies "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Comes A Time When Remaining In The Shadows Is No Longer Even Acceptable To God '... and, rightly does it say ( in the midst of all those scriptures ): " I Will No Longer Feed You. Let What Is Dying Die, And What Is Perishing Perish. [ In Fact ] Let Those That Are Left Eat Each Other's Flesh. "... after all, that is what they ( so earnestly ) desire to do!

After all, ' If The Shoe Doesn't Fit, Then You Are Most Certainly Not My Own Long Prophesied Cinderella '....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...