Wednesday, December 3, 2014

AwolNation says to ' Blame It On My ADD Baby '... but, I think it's about time for all of us to Sail!

AwolNation - Sail ~ Blame It On My ADD.
In The Popular 2011 Song entitled: " Sail ( Blame It On My ADD ) " - written by Aaron Bruno [ that means: " The Exalted One ( Or, The One From My Own High Mountain ) Is The Bearer Of My Shield " ] and performed by AwolNation [ which refers to: " An Entire Country That Hasn't Honestly Been There To Do Its Own Job " ] - we've been provided An Important Spiritual Message.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, ' When The Time Comes For All Of Us To Leave, There Won't Be A Nation Left Here To Fight For '... and, believe it or not, America Has Never Been The Promised Land!

Red Bull - " The Unstoppable Red One ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Sail ( Blame It On My ADD ) " - because, in the much grander scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Sail ~ Blame It On My ADD ( 2011 ) - AwolNation.



Sail ( Blame It On My ADD ): Is A Message To Follow The Red Bull

Sail!

This is how I show my love
I made it in my mind because
I blame it on my A.D.D. baby

This is how an angel dies
I blame it on my own supply
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby

Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!

Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself (myself)
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby

Maybe I'm a different breed
Maybe I'm not listening
So blame it on my A.D.D. baby

Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!

La la la la la
La la la la la oh!
La la la la la,
La la la la la oh!
La la la la la,
La la la la la,

Sail!
Sail!
Sail!
Sail!

Sail with me into the dark
Sail!
Sail with me into the dark
Sail!
Sail with me into the dark
Sail!
Sail with me...
Sail!


So, Where Is This Voyage Found In The Scriptures?

Well, in Isaiah Chapter 18, it very clearly says:
" In that time [ The Time Of The End ] a present will be brought to The Lord Of Hosts [ The Mighty One Of Heaven Himself ], from a people who are tall and clean shaven, and from a people that are powerful and treading down of all others, whose land the rivers divide - To the place of the name of The Lord Of Hosts [ The Land Of Israel ], to Mount Zion [ The Holy City Of Jerusalem ]. " - Isaiah 18:7.

And, in Isaiah Chapter 60, we find out that They Are Then Living Across The Great Ocean:
" Who are these who fly like a cloud, and like doves to their roosts? Surely the coastlands shall wait for Me; and the ships of Tarshish will come first, to bring your sons from afar - their silver and their gold with them - to the name of The Lord Your God [ The Land Of Israel ], and to The Holy One Of Israel [ The Gathering That He Has Already, So Long Ago, Planned For ], because He has glorified you. " - Isaiah 60:8-9.


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...