Sunday, December 21, 2014

Why are so many of us: " Falling To Pieces "... and, couldn't it be the ongoing results of Our Faith No More?

Faith No More - Falling To Pieces.
In The Popular 2006 Song entitled: " Falling To Pieces " - written by Mike Patton [ that means: " Who Is Like God? The Ancient One And The Father Of You All! " ]; produced by Matt Wallace [ that means: " The Gift From God Is: The Welshman And Foreigner " ]; and performed by Faith No More [ which refers to: " Their Own Spiritual Decision To Simply Walk Away From That Which Ultimately Confounds Them " ] -  we have been provided A Message About A Form Of Faith That Has Been Built Entirely Upon Sand.

After all, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Teachings Of Yahshua Have Always Been The Keys To His Kingdom '... but, to see how everyone has repeatedly ignored them, You Might Honestly Believe That They Were All Trash!

Warner Bros. - " Those Who Provide The Warning ".
But, of course, you probably don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Falling To Pieces " - because, none of those formerly " Sharp Young Men " seem to understand what is truthfully happening; and You Might Just Be Glad That You Now Actually Can....

America In Prophecy

Falling To Pieces - by Faith No More.



Falling To Pieces: Is An Actual Fulfillment Of End Time Biblical Prophecy

Back and forth, I sway with the wind
Resolution slips away again
Right through my fingers, back into my heart
Where it's out of reach and it's in the dark
Sometimes I think I'm blind
Or I may be just paralyzed
Because the plot thickens every day
And the pieces of my puzzle keep crumblin' away
But I know, there's a picture beneath
Indecision clouds my vision
No one listens...
Because I'm somewhere in between
My love and my agony
You see, I'm somewhere in between
My life is falling to pieces
Somebody put me together


Layin' face down on the ground
My fingers in my ears to block the sound
My eyes shut tight to avoid the sight
Anticipating the end, losing the will to fight
Droplets of "yes" and "no"
In an ocean of "maybe"
From the bottom, it looks like a steep incline
From the top, another downhill slope of mine
But I know, the equilibrium's there
Indecision clouds my vision
No one listens
Because I'm somewhere in between
My love and my agony
You see, I'm somewhere in between
My life is falling to pieces
Somebody put me together



If you really need to ask, then: " You Are "!
You see, according to scripture, ' The Mysteries Of God Have Always Been Provided In Parables [ which can be clearly defined as: " Simple Stories That Are Readily Understood By The People Of That Particular Time ( Or, Era ) To Illustrate Both Moral And Spiritual Lessons " ] ' - for, The Following Very Good Reason....
" And the disciples came and said to Him, ' Why do You speak to them in parables? '
He answered and said to them, ' Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says:
‘ Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive;15  For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them. ’
But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear; for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it. " - Mathew 13:10-16.


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...