Monday, September 3, 2018

What is the true meaning of: " Crimson And Clover " - by, Tommy James & The Shondells?

The Shondells - Crimson & Clover ( 1968 ).
In The Popular 1968 Song entitled: " Crimson And Clover " - written by: Thomas Gregory Jackson that means: " The Avatar And Twin Is: The VigilantEver Watchful, And Alert One; And ( Indeed ) The Son Whom God Has Faithfully Provided " ] and Peter Lucia that means: " The Rock ( Or, Stone ) Is The Light That Has Always Been Provided By Yahweh " ]; and performed by: Tommy James & The Shondells which means: " The Avatar And Twin Is My Own Crowned Prince; And Many Thanks Are Now Due To The Graciousness Of My Own Chosen People " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Crimson Is Blood And That Clover Is Our Own Lush New Spiritual Growth '... and, indeed, In Any True Study Of Our Own Human History We Can See That Very Same Pattern Invariably Upon Open Display!

Roulette - " Where It Stops, Nobody Knows ". 
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Crimson And Clover " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Crimson And Clover
( 1968 ) by: Thomas Gregory Jackson.
" The Avatar And Twin Is: The VigilantEver Watchful, And Alert One; And ( Indeed ) The Son Whom God Has Faithfully Provided! "


Crimson And Clover: Whether You Want To Believe It Or Not, It Is The Very Same Pattern Throughout All Of Our Own Human History....

Ah, now, I don't hardly know her...
But, I think I could love her! 
Crimson And Clover....
Ah, when she comes walking over...
Now, I've been waiting to show her!
Crimson And Clover - Over And Over....
Yeah, my, my such a sweet thing...
I wanna do everything;
What a beautiful feeling!

Crimson And Clover - Over And Over....
Crimson And Clover - Over And Over.... 
Crimson And Clover - Over And Over....
Crimson And Clover - Over And Over....
Crimson And Clover - Over And Over....

Believe it or not: " You Get What You Need ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Once Evil Has Firmly Taken Root In The Garden, There Is Only One Way That A Peace Loving Humanity Can ( Quite Honestly ) Now Deal With It '... and, indeed, having already now done so, That Which Is Good Shall Always Fare Better!

But, hey folks, What Do I Know That The Rest Of You ( So Obviously ) Don't?

Well, I do know this... in Psalm Chapter 49, it very clearly says:
" Hear This, All Of You Peoples; listen, all who live in this world; both low and high, rich and poor alike. 
My Own Mouth will speak Words Of Wisdom; and The Meditation Of My Own Heart shall provide you A Far Greater Understanding.
I will turn My Own Ear to A Proverb; and with The Harp I will expound My Own Riddle. " - Psalm 49:1-4.

Who ( really ) is That True: " Fall Out Boy "?
Meanwhile, of course, ' That Twenty Million Dollar Question Is Precisely Who Is ( So Truthfully ) Then Speaking '?

Because, whoever he invariably is, He Is A Man Of Truly Remarkable Faith!



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...