Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Toyota Tundra - We're All One Team

Toyota - We're All One Team ( 2018 ).
In The 2018 Television Commercial entitled: " We're All One Team " - directed by: Ivan  Zachariáš [ that means: " The True Gift From God Is That One Whom Yahweh Has Always Faithfully Remembered " ]; and created by: Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising [ that means: " Proclaiming That One Who Has Been Blessed And Blessed, Yet Again " ]; for The Toyota Group [ which refers to: " All Of Those Numerous Companies That Have Gathered Around The Truly Fertile Rice Field " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Reason That, In Isaiah Chapter 56, We Can All Very Clearly Read ':
" Keep justice, and do righteousness; for My Salvation is about to come; and My Righteousness to be revealed. Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who lays hold upon it; who keeps from defiling The Sabbath, and keeps his hand from doing any evil.
Do not let The Son Of The Foreigner who has joined himself to The Lord speak, saying: ' The Lord has utterly separated me from His people '; Nor, let the eunuch say: ' Here I am, a dry tree. '

For, thus says The Lord:

' To The Eunuchs who keep My Sabbathsand choose what pleases Me, and hold fast to My Covenanteven to them I will give in My house and within My walls a place and a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off.
Also, The Sons Of The Foreigner who join themselves to the Lord, to serve Him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be His servants - everyone who keeps from defiling The Sabbath and holds fast to My Covenant— even them I will bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My Own House Of Prayer.

Their Burnt Offerings and Their Sacrifices will be accepted upon My AltarFor, My House Shall Be Called A House Of Prayer For All Nations. '

The Lord GodWho Now Gathers The Outcasts Of Israel, says:
' Yet I will gather to him o
thers besides those who are gathered to him. ' " - Isaiah 56:1-8.
- and, indeed, God Always Keeps His Own Promises!

Saatchi & Saatchi - " Blessed & Blessed Yet Again ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Television Commercial for: " Toyota Tundra " - because, in the much grander scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

" We're All One Team "
( 2018 ) from: Ivan Zachariáš.
" The True Gift From God Is That One Whom Yahweh Has Always Faithfully Remembered! "


We're All One Team: Is A Much Needed Message For Today; And, Indeed, It Is Now My Own Job To Quite Faithfully Proclaim It....

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Tactics Of Your Own Enemies Have Always Been The Same '... now, why not just think about it, Shouldn't The One Who Loves You ( Quite Honestly ) Treat You Differently?

Or, to just put it another way, ' If A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Long Stand, Then The One That Is United Against It Will Most-Definitely Fare Better '!

God asks, will you: " Come With Me Now "?
Don't You Think?

In fact, I'm Just Saying" One Of The Greatest Keys To True Power Has Always Been Found In Establishing A Harmonious And Spiritually Based Unity "!
{ ***NOTE: Now, think about it logically. If there was only: " One Pathway To God " - then, there would have been no Outer Court For All Of Those Gentiles... nor, any real need for An Entire Chosen Nation Of Priests!
But, of course, you should ( really ) be asking yourselves: " Why Did That Original Menorah Have Exactly Seven Candlesticks Attached To Its Own Solitary Base? " - in, the first place....
Just, A Thought. }


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...