Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The Dark Tower - Stephen Edwin King

Stephen King's - The Dark Tower ( 2017 ).
In The 2003 Book Series entitled: " The Dark Tower " -  created by: Stephen Edwin King [ that means: " The Crowned Prince Is: My Own Wealthy Friend And Your Own True Ruler " ]; and now a 2017 movie by: Nikolaj Arcel [ which means: " The One Who Brings Victory To All Of My People And The Answer To All Of Their Own Personal Prayers " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Allegory.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is Far More To All Those Stories Than Any Of You May Honestly Suspect '... since, The True Author And Finisher Of Your Own Faith Has Always Been God!

Weed Road - " The One Least Traveled By Anyone ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following 2017 Movie Trailer for: " The Dark Tower " - because, in the much grander scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The Dark Tower
( 2017 by: Nikolaj Arcel.
" The One Who Brings Victory To All Of My People And The Answer To All Of Their Own Personal Prayers! "


The Dark Tower: Is That One Central Point Wherein Everything That Exists Inter-Connects With Everything Else....

Welcome to: " The Battle Of Good And Evil ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The War Between Good And Evil Has Already ( Long Ago ) Begun To Heat Up '... and, indeed, Those People Currently Living In Our Own Middle Earth Are Now Caught Within All Of Those Spiritual Cross Hairs.

After all, as Stephen King has repeatedly put it, within this very long series of books: " So Many Of Us Have Forgotten The True Face Of Our Father "; and that ( indeed ): " There Is Little Of Anything Now Still Connecting Those Structural Beams "!

Meanwhile, of course, The Dark Tower is very clearly referenced in Psalm 61 ( wherein it says ):
" Hear My cry, O God; and attend to My prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, when My heart is overwhelmed; lead Me to The Rock That Is Higher Than I.
For You have been A Shelter for Me, A Strong Tower From The Enemy.

I will abide in Your Tabernacle forever; 
I will trust in The Shelter Of Your Wingsselah [ And, So Shall It Always Be Made Known ]
For You, O God, have heard My Vows; You have given Me the heritage of those who fear Your Name. You Will Prolong The King’s LifeHis years as many generations. He shall abide before God forever. Oh, prepare Mercy and Truthwhich may preserve Him!
So, I Will Sing Praise To Your Name Forever; that I May Daily Perform My Own Vows. " - Psalm 61:1-8.

So, What Is The Message That Is Found In This Film?

Well, I'm glad you've now asked....

The Characters Of The Dark Tower [ include ]:
Roland Deschain [ " He Who Is Famous Throughout All Of Your Lands Has Been Provided Through The Light Of Our God " ].
Walter Padick [ " The Ruler Of My Own Army Is The One Who Travels Throughout All Of My Own Pastures " ].
Jake Chambers [ " The Crowned Prince ( Or, Supplanter ) Is That Son Who May Stand Up In My Own Presence " ].
Arra Champignon [ " The Seer ( Or, The Bringer Of Rain ) Is The Provider Of Your Own Food In The Meadow " ].

The Cast Of The Dark Tower [ includes ]:
Idrissa Akuna Elba [ " The Immortal One Is He Who ( Both ): Knows And Follows - The Only Trustworthy One " ].
Matthew David McConaughey [ " That Gift Provided By God Is: His Own Beloved One And The True Son Of Your Chief " ].
Tom Taylor [ " My Very Own Avatar Or Twin And The Provider Of Your Spiritual Garments " ].
Claudia Kim [ " The Protected One Within Your Enclosure Is The Most Powerful Of All My Own Djinn " ].

Jose Cuervo - " God Shall Exalt His Own Herald ".
And, Based Upon That Combined Information we can: Readily Extrapolate and/or Spiritually Decipher - The Following Accurate Spiritual Message


" He who is famous throughout all of your lands has been provided through The Light Of Our God... because, The Immortal One is He who ( both ): Knows and Follows - The Only Trustworthy One!
The Ruler Of My Own Army is that one who travels throughout all of my own pastures... since, the gift provided by God is: His Own Beloved One and The True Son Of Your Own Chief.
In fact, ' The Crowned Prince ( Or, Supplanter ) Is That Son Who May Stand Up Within My Own Presence '... since, He [ Michael ] is: My Very Own Avatar Or Twin and ( indeed) The Provider Of All Your Own Spiritual Garments.
After all, The Seer ( Or, The Provider Of Rain ) is the provider of your own food in the meadow... and, indeed, ' The Protected One Within Your Enclosure Is The Most Powerful Of All My Own Djinn '! " 

Well, What Do You Know....


 Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...