Thursday, April 12, 2018

Who ( or, exactly, what ) is: " The Axe At The Base Of Those Trees "... because, enquiring minds might ( quite honestly ) want to know?

Axe Excite - Even Angels Will Fall ( 2011 ).
With, perhaps, one of the most interesting Television Commercials to date: ' Axe Excite Has Taken On A Subject That May Seem Deeply Disturbing To Some '... but, in all actuality, The True Message May Not Even Be What You Think!

Again, I must ( quite honestly ) caution you that You Must Now Learn To Open Your Own Spiritual Eyes....

You see, dear brothers and sisters, in Jeremiah Chapter 51 [ Verses 20 - 26 ] you can quite honestly read:
" You are My Own Battle-Axe [ The Archangel Michael ] and My Weapons Of War [ That Soon To Be Purified Nation Of Israel ] - for, with You [ The People Whom I Shall Bless ] I will break The Nation [ Wherein You Currently Now Dwell ] in pieces; and with You I will destroy Kingdoms [ That Are Now In Rebellion Towards Me ].

With You I will break in pieces The Horse And Its Rider
[ Those Assyrian Armies Of Babylon - Aka, The King Of The North ]with You I will break in pieces The Chariot And Its Rider [ Those Caliphate Armies Of Egypt - Aka, The King Of The South ].


With You also I will break in pieces Man And Woman
[ The Husband And His Wife ]with You I will break in pieces Old And Young [ The Generations One From Another ]with You I will break in pieces The Young Man And The Maiden [ Who Should Not Be Unequally Yoked ].


With You also I will break in pieces The Shepherd And His Flock
[ Your Own Houses Of Worship ]with You I will break in pieces The Farmer And His Own Yoke Of Oxen [ The Business Man And His Chattel ]and with You I will break in pieces Governors And Rulers [ Appointed Leaders And Kings ].
' And, I will repay Babylon [ The Land Of Confusion ] and All The Inhabitants Of Chaldea [ The People Of Sorcery ] for all the evil that they have done in Zion, in your sight ': says, The Lord.
' Behold, I am against you, O Destroying Mountain, who destroys all the earth ': says, The Lord

' And I will stretch out My hand against you, roll you down from the rocks, and make you a burnt mountain. They shall not take from you a stone for a corner nor a stone for a foundation, but you shall be desolate forever ': says, The Lord. " - Jeremiah 51:20-26.

BBH - " He Who Produces Fear In The Wicked ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Television Commercial for: " New Axe Excite: Even Angels Will Fall " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Axe Excite - " Even Angels Will Fall "
( 2011 from: Bartle, Bogle & Hegarty.
" It Is: The True Farmer And Rightful Land Owner - Who Produces That Fear In The Wicked! "


Even Angels Will Fall: Because, While Much Has Long Remained Hidden; The Truth Shall Very Soon Now Finally Be Revealed....

Angelic Crowns tossed at The Man's Feet.
In order to better understand The Obvious Significance Of This Particular Television Commercial, I would now draw your own careful attention to Psalm Chapter 8 [ verses 3 through 6 ], which states:
" When I consider: Your Heavens, The Work Of Your Hands, and The Moon And The Stars - which, You Have Ordained.

Who ( or, what ) is Adam, that You are mindful of him; and The Son Of Man that You continually visit and check up on him?

For, You have made Him a little lower than The Angels
and, yet, You have crowned Him with glory and honor.
You have made Him to have Dominion over the works of Your Hands; and You Have Put All Things Under His Feet.... " - Psalm 8:3-6.

Perhaps, you should just listen to some Fogerty?
And indeed, whether the rest of you now comprehend it or not, That Includes All Of Those Angels And Demons As Well!

After all, I'm Just Saying...

Contrary to popular opinion, Everything Is Still Going: " By The Book ".


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...