Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Sound Of Silence - Simon And Garfunkel

S & G - The Sounds Of Silence ( 1964 ).
In The Popular 1964 Song entitled: " The Sound Of Silence " - written by Paul Frederic Simon [ that means: " The Small And Humbled One Is: The Peaceful And Powerful Ruler - Who Earnestly Listens " ] and Arthur Ira Garfunkel [ that means: " The Noble And Courageous One Is: The Watchful Or Vigilant One; And My Own Precious Gemstone " ]; and produced by Thomas Blanchard Wilson [ that means: " The Avatar And Twin Is The True White Horseman; And ( Indeed ) My Son With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The True Spirit Of God Has Been Testifying Now For A Very Long Time '... even as, All Of Our Self-Described Churches Have Been Living In Spiritual Denial!

Columbia - " The Foundation Is Yahweh ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " The Sound Of Silence " - because, we have all been admonished to: " Test All Of Those Spirits; Whether Or Not They Be Of God " - and, who really knows, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The Sound Of Silence ( 1964 ) by: Simon & Gafunkel..
" The One Who Earnestly Listens & My Own Precious Gemstone! "


The Sound Of Silence: Is A Far Greater Proof That God's Own Prophets Have Always Spoken The Truth....

Hello Darkness, my old friend;
I've come to talk with you again.
Because, A Vision softly creeping;
Left its seeds, while I was sleeping;
And, The Vision that was planted in my brain...
Still remains....
Within, The Sound Of Silence!

In Restless Dreams, I walked alone;
Narrow streets of cobblestone....
Beneath The Halo of a streetlamp;
I turned my collar to the cold and damp;
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light -
That split the night...
And, touched, The Sound Of Silence!

And, in The Naked Light, I saw;
Ten thousand people, maybe more;
People talking without speaking....
People hearing without listening....
People writing songs, that voices never share...
No one dare...
Disturb, The Sound Of Silence!

“ Fools, ” said I: “ You do not know;
Silence, like a cancer grows...
Hear My Words, that I might teach you;
Take my arms, that I might reach you. ”
But, My Words like silent raindrops fell;
And, echoed in, The Wells Of Silence!

And, The People bowed and prayed;
To the neon god that They Had Made....
And, The Sign flashed out Its Warning;
In The Words that it was forming;
And, The Sign said: “ The Words Of The Prophets;
Are written on The Subway Walls;
And Tenement Halls;
And, whispered in, The Sounds Of Silence! ”




Michael says: " Only One Man Ever Got It Right "!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Anyone Can Choose A Day To Dress Up In Their Own Fancy Clothes And Come Together For An Hour Or Two To Play Church '... but, What Is The True Spiritual Value In Doing So?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...