Monday, September 14, 2015

American Woman is honestly a warning message! And, Guess Who was The One that provided it?

The Guess Who - American Woman ( 1970 ).
In The Popular 1970 Song entitled: " American Woman " - written by: Randolph Charles Bachman [ that means: " The Wolf With His Shield Is The Free Man Who Dwells By The River " ], Burton Lorne Cummings [ that means: " The One From My Castle Is: The Standard Bearer And The Son Of Your Quickening " ], Garry Dennis Peterson [ that means: " The Wielder Of The Spear Is: The Provider Of Wine And My Own Son The Rock " ], and Michael James Kale [ that means: " Who Is Like God? The Crowned One Who Always Speaks Up For The Mighty One! " ]; and performed by The Guess Who [ which refers to: " The One Who Controls Everything Going On All Around You " ] - we have been provided An Important & Prophetical Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Mighty One Has Already Decided To Say Bye Bye To Miss America Pie '... and, indeed, there is nothing that any of us can now do to stop it!

RCA/Victor is:" His Master's Own Voice ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " American Woman " - because, while America is ( indeed ) now headed for a truly spectacular fall, She Doesn't Honestly Have To Take All Of You With Her....


America In Prophecy

American Woman ( 1970 ) - by: The Guess Who.



American Woman: Contains A Very Important Message From God....

American Woman, gonna mess your mind....
American Woman, she gonna mess your mind....
(
mmmm )

American Woman gonna mess your mind....
( mmmm )
American Woman gonna mess your mind!
Say A
Say M
Say E
Say R
Say I
Say C
Say A
Say N 

( mmmm )
American Woman, gonna mess your mind....
(
mmmm )
American Woman, gonna mess your mind....
(
Uhhhh )
American Woman, gonna mess your mind!

Ahhhh!

American Woman, stay away from me;
American Woman, mama, let me be.
Don't come a-hangin' around my door...
I don't wanna see your face no more!
I got more important things to do;
Than spend my time growin' old with you.
Now woman, I said stay away...
American Woman, listen what I say!
 
American Woman, get away from me;
American Woman, mama, let me be.
Don't come a-knockin' around my door...
Don't wanna see your shadow no more!
Coloured lights can really hypnotize...
Sparkle someone else's eyes!
Now woman, I said get away;
American Woman, listen what I say! (
hey )

American Woman, said get away;
American Woman, listen what I say.
Don't come a-hangin' around my door;
Don't wanna see your face no more.

- - - - - - - - - -
I Don't Need Your War Machine....
I Don't Need Your Ghetto Scenes....
Colored Lights Can Really Hypnotize;
Sparkle In Someone Else's Eyes!

- - - - - - - - - -
Now woman, get away from me...
American Woman, mama, let me be!

Go, gotta get away, gotta get away;
Now go, go, go...
I'm gonna leave you, woman.
Gonna leave you, woman.
Bye-bye....

Bye-bye....
Bye-bye....
Bye-bye....
You're no good for me;
I'm no good for you.
Gonna look you right in the eye...
Tell you what I'm gonna do.
You know, I'm gonna leave.
You know, I'm gonna go.
You know, I'm gonna leave.
You know, I'm gonna go, woman....
I'm gonna leave ya, woman.
Goodbye, American Woman!



De(a)f American - " You've Got It All Backwards ".
You see, contrary to what anyone might earnestly tell you: " America Has Never Been That Spiritual Promised Land "... but, rather, it has always been: " The Threshing Floor Upon Which The Grain Was Prophesied To Be Beaten " - just prior, to its own eventual in gathering into The Lord's Only True Barn!

And, indeed, ' The Lord Of The Harvest Will Truthfully Receive His Own Crop '....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...