Friday, June 1, 2018

G.I.Joe The Rise Of Cobra - Spyglass Entertainment

G.I.Joe - Rise Of Cobra ( 2009 ).
In The Popular 2009 Action Adventure Film entitled: " G.I.Joe - The Rise Of Cobra " - produced by: Lorenzo di Bonaventura [ that means: " The One Wreathed In Laurel Is My Own Son Of Good Fortune " ] and directed by: Stephen Sommers [ that means: " The Crowned Prince Is That Son Who Shall Arise In The Summer " ]; for Spyglass Entertainment [ which refers to: " Perceiving The Future From A Distance, Through The Stories That You Tell " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Allegory.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' You Can Indeed Be As Wise As All Of Those Serpents While Still Remaining As Harmless As Doves '... if, you would ( finally ) Start Paying Attention To That World All Around You.

Because, whether you now comprehend it or not, God Himself Has Been Providing All Of That Interesting Entertainment!

Spyglass - " Teaching You, Through Allegory ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Movie Trailer for: " G.I.Joe - The Rise Of Cobra " -  because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The Rise Of Cobra
( 2009 by: Paramount Pictures.
" Those Films Which Are Truly Important To Consider! "


The Rise Of Cobra: Is Yet Another Important And Spiritual Allegory....

Cobra Commander is into: " World Domination ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Story Of G.I. Joe Is All About The Battle Between Good And Evil '... and, indeed, Cobra Commander ( quite honestly ) is: " That Old Serpent The Devil "....

Meanwhile, in direct opposition to him, G.I. Joe ( quite literally ) means: " [ General Issue ] That Which Has Been Provided To Everyone Is [ Joseph ] That Son Who Shall Establish My Own Kingdom ".

And, if you think it's all just another amazing coincidence, then ( you might as well face it ) The Only One That You're Lying To Is Yourself!

I mean, really folks, Where Do You Think That All Of These Stories Have Been Coming From?

So, What Is The Message That Is Now Hidden In This Film?

The Characters Of G.I. Joe [ include ]:
Conrad S. Hauser [ " The Extremely Brave Counselor Is ( Both ): He Who Listens To God And The True Guardian Set Over His House " ].
Wallace A. Weems [ " The Stranger ( Or, Foreigner ) Has Always Been: The Red Headed And Ruddy Complected One And My Own Son Who Lives To Explore " ]
Hershel Dalton [ " He Is My Deer From The Meadow Who Currently Dwells In The Settlement Of Your Own Valley " ]
Gen. Clayton M. Abernathy [ " The Military Flag Officer In The City Of Earth Is: The One Like God And ( Indeed ) The Voice Of The River That Was Provided By God " ]
Shana M. O'Hara [ " The Flower Of My Love Is: The One Like God And He That Is Known By Many Different Faces " ]
The Cast Of G.I. Joe [ includes ]:
Channing Mathew Tatum [ " That Church Official ( Or, My Own Wise Young Wolf ) Is Also: A Gift From God And My Own Cheerful Provider Of Joy " ]
Marlon Lamont Wayans [ " The Little Falcon From My Own Mountain Top Is The Eldest Now Living Among You " ]
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje [ " The King Has Now Returned Bearing His Own True Crown To Eliminate All Of The Filth " ]
Dennis William Quaid [ " The Master Of All Knowledge Is The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection; And ( Indeed ) The Great Leader That Was So Long Ago Promised " ]
Rachel Emily Nichols [ " Beautiful In Both Form And Countenance; Always Striving To Seek An Improvement That Is Beneficial For Everyone; And My Own Son Who Is Most-Certainly Always Victorious " ]
***NOTE: Due to the excessive number of actual cast members, I have only listed The First Five Main Characters. }

Why not just listen to: " Egghead Junior "?
And, Based Upon That Combined Information we can: Readily Extrapolate and/or Spiritually Decipher - The Following Accurate Spiritual Message: 

" The Extremely Brave Counselor is ( both ): He Who Listens To God and The True Guardian Set Over His House - because, That Church Official ( or, My Own Wise Young Wolf ) is also: A Gift From God and My Own Cheerful Provider Of Joy.

Meanwhile, of course, The Stranger ( or, Foreigner ) has always been: The Red-Headed And Ruddy Complected One and My Own Son Who Lives To Explore... and, indeed, ' That Little Falcon From My Own Mountain Top Is The Eldest Now Living Among You 'In fact, he is My Deer From The Meadow, who currently dwells in The Settlement Of Your Own Valley

Consequently, ' The King Has Now Returned Bearing His Own True Crown To Eliminate All Of The Filth '... and, indeed, ' The Military Flag Officer In The City Of Earth Is The One Like God And The Voice Of The River That He Alone Has Finally Provided '!

After all, The Master Of All Knowledge is the one with: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of My Own Protection; and, indeed, That Great Leader Who Was So Long Ago Promised.

You see, ' The Flower Of My Own Love Is That One Like God That Is Known By Many Different Faces '... since, He is ( equally ): Beautiful In Both Form And Countenance; Always Striving To Seek An Improvement That Is Beneficial For Everyone; and My Own Son Who Is Most-Certainly Always Victorious! "

" You Prepare A Table Before Me.... "
Indeed, That's All Quite Interesting... now, Isn't It?

In fact, I'm Just Saying....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...