Sunday, January 7, 2018

There Must Be An Angel - The Eurythmics

Eurythmics - Must Be An Angel ( 1985 ).
In The Popular 1985 Song entitled: " There Must Be An Angel ( Playing With My Heart ) " - written by: Annie Lennox  that means:  " The One Who Has Found Both: Grace And Favor - Can Be Found In The Holly Wood " ] and David Allen Stewart that means:  " My Own Beloved One Is: The Harmonious And Noble Stone - Who Watches Over All That I Own " ]; and performed by: The Eurythmics [ which means: " Those Who Are Moving Along In Time With The Music " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' When You Examine The True Meaning Behind All Of Those Names, The Story That They All Tell Are Remarkably Consistent '... and, whether you now comprehend it or not, Those Better Chosen Names Have Always Been A Key To Meteoric Success!

RCA / Victor - " The Radio Corp. of America ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " There Must Be An Angel " - since, God has expended a great deal of effort in now getting it out to you; and ( Who, Really, Knows ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

There Must Be An Angel
( 1985by: The Eurythmics.
" Those Who Are Moving Along In Time With The Music!"


There Must Be An Angel ( Playing With My Heart ): Because, Let's Just Face It, There Has Never Been Anything Random About It....

No-one on earth could feel like this;
I'm thrown and overblown with bliss.
There must be An Angel;
Playing with my heart.
I walk into an empty room...
And, suddenly my heart goes: " Boom "!
It's An Orchestra Of Angels;
And, they're playing with my heart.

( Must be talking to an angel )

No-one on earth could feel like this;
I'm thrown and overblown with bliss.
There must be An Angel;
Playing with my heart.
And, when I think that I'm alone;
It seems there's more of us at home!
It's A Multitude Of Angels;
And, they're playing with my heart.

[ Chorus ]

I must be hallucinating;
Watching Angels Celebrating.
Could this be reactivating;
All my senses dislocating?
This must be a strange deception;
By Celestial Intervention!
Leaving me, The Recollection;
Of Your Heavenly Connection.


Do you ( already ) know: " Where Its At "?
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Have Always Been Messages Within Our Own Music '... and, One Very Important Key To Success, has always been in contemplating them for Your Own Overall Spiritual Benefit!

After all, I'm Just Saying....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...