Friday, January 19, 2018

I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack

Womack - I Hope You Dance ( 2003 ).
In The Popular 2003 Song entitled: " I Hope You Dance " - written by: Mark Daniel Sanders [ that means: " The Lord Of War Is: He Whom God Alone May Judge And That Helper To All Of Mankind " ] and Tia Sillers [ that means: " The Godly One Is My Own Son Of Silver " ]; and performed by: Lee Ann Womack [ which means: " The One Who Shall Receive Both: Grace And Favor - In The Meadow - Is That Son Who Seeks Out The Answers " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Very Best Advice Will Always Come From A Parents Own Well-Spring Of Love For Their Child '... and, indeed, That Is The True Spirit Of This Song!

MCA - " The Music Corp. of America ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " I Hope You Dance " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

I Hope You Dance
( 2003by: Lee Ann Womack.
" The One Who Shall Receive Both: Grave And Favor - In The Meadow - Is That Son Who Seeks Out The Answers! "


I Hope You Dance: Is An Important Message From A Loving Parent To A Child....

I Hope You'll Never Lose Your Sense Of Wonder...
You get your fill to eat; but always keep that hunger.
May you never take one single breath for granted...
God forbid, love ever leave you empty-handed.

I hope you still feel small, when you stand beside the ocean...
Whenever one door closes; I hope that one more opens.
Promise Me, That You'll Give Faith A Fighting Chance;
And, when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...
I hope you dance, I hope you dance!

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance...
Never Settle For The Path Of Least Resistance.
Living might mean taking chances; but they're worth taking.
Loving might be a mistake; but it's worth making.

Don't let some hell-bent heart leave you bitter;
When you come close to selling out, reconsider.
Give The Heavens Above More Than Just A Passing Glance.
And, when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...
I hope you dance, I hope you dance!
I hope you dance, I hope you dance!

( Time is a wheel in constant motion; always rolling us along.
Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone? )

I hope you still feel small, when you stand beside the ocean...
Whenever one door closes; I hope that one more opens.
Promise Me, That You'll Give Faith A fighting Chance;
And, when you get the choice to sit it out or dance...

Dance, I hope you dance!
I hope you dance, I hope you dance!
I hope you dance, I hope you dance!

Time is a wheel in constant motion; always rolling us along.
Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone? )




Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...