Wednesday, June 21, 2017

I Can Feel Him In The Morning - Grand Funk Railroad

Grand Funk - Survival ( 1971 ).
In The Popular 1971 Song entitled: " I Can Feel Him In The Morning " - written by Donald George Brewer [ that means: " The True World Ruler Is: The Worker Upon Earth And The One Who Provides You My Cup " ] and Mark Frederick Farner [ that means: " The Lord Of War Is Your Own Peaceful Ruler Who Provides You With The Bread " ]; and produced by: Richard Terrance Knapp [ which means: " The Strong And Powerful Ruler Is The Tender-Hearted One Of He Who Dwells At The Summit " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Those Primitive Cavemen, Depicted On That Album Cover, Weren't Nearly As Ignorant As So Many Of You Might Honestly Think '... because, Even They Knew What Is Actually Necessary For Our Own Eventual Survival!

Capital - " Coming Down From The Top ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " I Can Feel Him In The Morning " - because, whether you now comprehend it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

I Can Feel Him In The Morning
( 1971by: Grand Funk Railroad.
The True World Ruler Is: The Worker Upon Earth And The One Who Provides You My Cup! "



I Can Feel Him In The Morning: Is An Important Reminder That Unless We Become Like Little Children We Shall Most-Certainly Never Enter The Kingdom Of Heaven....

[ Child 1: ]
He kind of started all the plants growing, and He started people.
Well, I guess He's kind of big and fat. 


[ Child 2: ]
He can see us wherever we go ... whatever we do.
He has such powerful eyes -- He has to have millions and thousands and billions.
And, He can still see us when we're bad.


[ Child 3: ]
He could be sitting on the table right now, but you can't see Him


[ Child 4: ]
He can't be everywhere at once doing everything for everybody.
Everybody can't get what they want.


[ Child 5: ]
Well, His job is to make us good and to make us happy and make us parents good. 


[ Child 6: ]
Good is the right thing and Bad is the wrong thing. 


[ Child 7: ]
When I'm Good my mother never yells at me, when I'm Bad she does. 


[ Child 8: ]
Good means to obey your mother and father, to do what the teacher says -- the things right.
I feel miserable when I'm ... when I'm bad,
I feel miserable on the inside but, on the outside, I just feel like I... I feel now. 


[ Child 9: ]
I think... um, um... there are more people that are bad than there are good.
And, um... if you're Good, you'll live forever.
And, if you're Bad, you'll die when you die...


( And, um... if you're Good, you'll live forever.
And, if you're Bad, you'll die when you die.... )

And, um... if you're Good, you'll live forever.
And, if you're Bad, you'll die when you die.... )

Take me down to the water; 

Let me feel it run over me.
Let me feel: The Pain and The Coldness -

The loneliness, that there must be.
Whoa, can't you see Their Dreams;

As they go drifting by?
Whoa, can't you see their faces;

And, their tear-soaked eyes?

[ CHORUS ]
I can feel Him in the morning;

I can feel Him in the evening too.
I can hear Him in the morning;

Telling me, what I got to do.
Got to Make A New World...

Ought to Make The Old One Right...
I can see Him in the morning;

I can see Him in the stars at night.

Take me out to The Battlefield;

Let me hear the shells flying by.
Let me hear The Sound Of The Cannons;

Let me hear them scream and cry.
Whoa, can't you hear Their Dreams;

As they tumble to the blood-soaked ground?
Whoa, hear them scream for shelter;

From the world, they never found.

[ CHORUS ]

Oooo, Oooo, Oooo, Oooo-ooo. [ repeated out to end ]


Indeed, They were all: " Right On Time "!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Everything Has Been Choreographed To Perfection, Since The Very Beginning Of Time '... and, even That Grand Funk Railroad [ which refers to: " The Great Commission That Has Been Long Avoided Out Of Fear; And Which Has Indeed Left Its Own Two Tracks For Us To Now Run Much More Smoothly Upon " ] has been provided for The Very Same Spiritual Purpose!

So, why not just sit back and enjoy A Relaxing Victory Cigar?


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...