Sunday, June 25, 2017

Let Me Love You - Justin Bieber & DJ Snake

Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You ( 2016 ).
In The Popular 2016 Song entitled: " Let Me Love You " - written by: William Sami Etienne Grigahcine [ that means: " The One With: The Will, Desire, And Helmet Of Protection - Is: The Crowned One Who Listens To God And ( Indeed ) He Who Is Always Alert " ]Justin Drew Bieber [ that means: " The Righteous One Is: He Who Is Manly And Who Can Indeed Handle A Full Measure Of Wine " ], Andrew Watt [ that means: " The One Who Is Manly Is The Ruler In Charge Of My Own Army "  ]Ali Tamposi [ that means: " The Noble And Exalted One Is The Timekeeper " ]Brian Dong Ho Lee [ that means: " The Noble One Is: Your Own Benevolent Host And The Good One Who Dwells In The Meadow " ], and Louis Bell [which means: " My Own Reknowned Warrior Is He Who Shall Signal The Time And The Hour " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message Of Love.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' If You Want To Be Safe And Sound, Then You Really Need To Pay Attention To Those Songs '... since, whether you now comprehend it or not, There Are Indeed Very Important Messages In All Of That Music!

Interscope - " Across Every Usable Platform ". 
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. so, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Let Me Love You " - since, God is in control over everything now all around you; and indeed ( Who Really Knows ) You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

Let Me Love You
( 2016by: Justin Bieber.
" My Own Reknowned Warrior Is He Who Shall Signal The Time And The Hour! "



Let Me Love You: Because, You Might As Well Face It, Everybody Needs Someone To Honestly Love Them At Least Once In Their Life....

I Used To Believe.
We were burning on the edge of something beautiful...
Something Beautiful!


Selling A Dream.
Smoke and Mirrors - keep us waiting on a miracle...
On A Miracle!

Say:

Go Through The Darkest Of Days;
Heaven Is A Heartbreak Away.
Never let you go...

Never let me down...
Oh, It's Been One Hell Of A Ride;
Driving The Edge Of A Knife!
Never let you go...

Never let me down...

Don't you give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
I won't give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
Let me, love you!
Let me, love you!
Don't you give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
I won't give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
Let me, love you!
Let me, love you!
Oh, baby, baby....

Don't Fall Asleep...
At the wheel, we've got a million miles ahead of us;
Miles Ahead Of Us!


All That We Need...
Is A Rude Awakening - to know that we're good enough;
To Know That We're Good Enough!


Say:
Go Through The Darkest Of Days;
Heaven Is A Heartbreak Away.
Never let you go...

Never let me down...
Oh, It's Been One Hell Of A Ride;
Driving The Edge Of A Knife!
Never let you go...

Never let me down...

Don't you give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
I won't give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
Let me, love you!
Let me, love you!
Don't you give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
I won't give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
Let me, love you!
Let me, love you!
Oh, baby, baby....

Never let you go, never let you go go
Never let you go, never let you go go
Never let you go, whoa
No, never let you go, whoa

Never let you go, never let you go go
Never let you go, never let you go go
Oh, no, no, no
No, never let you go
Yeah, yeah
No, never let you go

Don't you give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
I won't give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
Let me, love you!
Let me, love you!
Don't you give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
I won't give up... ( nah-nah-nah )
Let me, love you!
Let me, love you!


Hey, there'll be: " Dancing In The Moonlight "!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' You Can't Have A Wedding Feast Without Honestly Inviting All Of Those Brides '... or, at the very least, Not Really A Good One!

After all, I'm Just Saying....

There is a reason for everything ever written in scripture; and Mathew 22:1-14 isn't any different.
" And, Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said:  ' The kingdom of heaven is like A Certain King Who Arranged A Marriage For His Son; and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to The Wedding; but they were not willing to come. '
Again, He sent out other servants, saying: ' Tell those who are invited,  " See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to The Wedding. ' '
But, They Made Light Of It and went on their way; one to his own farm and another to his business. And, the rest of them: Seized His Servants, Treated Them Spitefully, and Killed Them. 
Now, When The King Heard About It He Was Furious. And He: Sent Out His Armies, Destroyed Those Murderers, and Burned Up Their City. 
Then He said to his servants:  ' The Wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy.  Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to The Wedding. '
So, those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And The Wedding Hall was filled with guests.
But when The King came in to see the guests, He saw a man there who did not have on A Wedding Garment. So, He said to him:  ' Friend, how did you come in here without A Wedding Garment? ' And, indeed, he was speechless.
Then The King said to the servants: ' Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into the outer darkness; where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. ' For many are called; but few are chosen. " - Mathew 22:1-14.

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...