Sunday, October 16, 2016

What can we learn from Bon Jovi? Well, for one thing, how about: " This House Is Not For Sale "!

Bon Jovi - This House Is Not For Sale ( 2016 ).
In The Popular 2016 Song entitled: " This House Is Not For Sale " - written by: John Francis Bongiovi, Jr. [ that means: " God Has Provided: The Free Man And The Good One In Whom He Has Displayed His Own Favor - The Son " ] and John Mathew Shanks [ that means: " God Has Provided The True Gift From Yahweh: The Wandering Traveler And The Son Who Wields His Own Knife " ]; for the rock band Bon Jovi [ which, itself, refers to: " The Good One Who Belongs To Our Father In The Sky " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

PolyGram - " Providing You Many Messages ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " This House Is Not For Sale " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

This House Is Not For Sale ( 2012 ) by: Bon Jovi..
" The Good One, Who, Belongs To Our Father In The Sky! "


This House Is Not For Sale: Is A Message For All Of Those That Truthfully Think Otherwise....

These four walls have got a story to tell...
The door is off the hinges, there's no wish in the well;
Outside the sky is coal black, the streets are on fire;
The picture windows cracked and there's no where to run;
I know, I know...
This house is not for sale!

I set each stone; and I hammered each nail;
This house is not for sale!
Where memories live; and the dream don't fail;
This house is not for sale!
Coming home...
I'm coming home....

Drove a spike into the ground, and I staked my claim;
Standing on the dirt where they'll dig my grave.
Now, what built these walls is in my veins.
No time for looking back, the wolf is at the door.
This heart, this sou...l
This house is not for sale!

I set each stone; and I hammered each nail;
This house is not for sale!
Where memories live; and the dream don't fail;
This house is not for sale!
Coming home...
I'm coming home....

This house was built on trust.
That's what it is; and it always was.
No wrecking ball could knock it down...
This house was built on higher ground!

I set each stone; and I hammered each nail;
This house is not for sale!
Where memories live; and the dream don't fail;
This house is not for sale!
Coming home...
I'm coming home....
Coming home...
I'm coming home....
This house is not for sale!
Coming home...
I'm coming home....
I'm coming home....
I'm coming home....
This house is not for sale!


What is the true meaning of: " Interstellar "?
Now, we should really begin asking ourselves: " Where Have All Of Those: Visions, Dreams, And ( Even ) Prophecies - Truthfully, Come From? "... because, if Those Scriptures are quite honestly correct - which, at least, one person believes that they are - then, It Was God Who Actually Provided You All Of Them.

In fact, why not just read it, for ourselves:
And, it shall come to pass afterward, that I Will Pour Out My Own Spirit Upon All Flesh; and Your Sons and Your Daughters shall Prophesy; Your Old Men shall Dream Dreams; Your Young Men shall receive VisionsAnd also upon The Servants and upon The Handmaids in those days I Will Pour Out My Own Spirit.
I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood, Fire, and Pillars Of SmokeThe sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be delivered; for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as The Lord hath declared it, and in The Remnant whom The Lord shall call. " - Joel 2:28-32.

Charlie Bucket ( already ): " Owns Everything "!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, whether you want to believe it or not: ' That Magic Kingdom Has Already Been Sold '... and, You Really Should Start Paying Attention!

I suppose, that In The Information Agewhere everyone has unrestricted and entirely free access to The Database Of All Collected Human Knowledge - you're, now, still going to claim Personal Ignorance - of everything now all around you.

Well, then, let me know How That ( Actually ) Works Out For You?

As for myself, I'd Rather Open My Own Mind To Whatever It Is That He Has ( So Honestly ) Been Showing To Me....

America In Prophecy

This House Is Not For Sale by: Doctor Who..
" The Good One, Who, Belongs To Our Father In The Sky! "

But, of course, unlike the majority of you" I Can, Actually, Handle The Truth "!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...