Thursday, May 26, 2016

If your own Creed was founded upon love, then you would embrace your ( well-meaning ) father: " With Arms Wide Open "... would you, not?

Creed - With Arms Wide Open ( 2000 ).
In The Popular 2000 Song entitled: " With Arms Wide Open " - written by: Scott Stapp [ that means: " The Painted Warrior ( Or, Wandering Traveler ) Is The One Who: Dwells By The Ford In River And Knows All Of Its Stepping Stones " ] and Mark Thomas Tremonti [ that means: " The Lord Of War Is My Own Avatar Or Twin; And The Ruler Set Over All Three Mountains " ]; and produced by: John Kurzweg [ which means: " God Has Provided The Humble One Who Follows His Own Spiritual Pathway " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' A Creed Is A Rock Solid Set Of Spiritual Beliefs That Guide The Actions Of A Man With A True Form Of Faith '... just as, their own studio album of Human Clay is a thinly veiled reference to ( both ): Harry's Own Father and ( indeed ) The Very First Potter!

Wind Up - " Preparing For Our Upcoming Events ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " With Arms Wide Open " - because, in the much grander scheme of things, You Really Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

With Arms Wide Open ( 2000 ) - by: Creed.
" God Has Provided The Humble One That Follows His Own Path. "



With Arms Wide Open: Is A Message About Covenant Renewal; And That Everything Has Now Gone Full Circle....

Well, I just heard the news today;
It seems my life is going to change.

I close my eyes, begin to pray...
Then tears of joy stream down my face!


With Arms Wide Open...
Under The Sunlight.

Welcome to this place...
I'll Show You Everything!
With arms wide open....
With arms wide open....

Well, I don't know if I'm ready;
To be the man I have to be?

I'll take a breath, I'll take her by my side...
We stand in awe, we've created life!


With Arms Wide Open...
Under The Sunlight.

Welcome to this place...
I'll Show You Everything!
With arms wide open...
Now, Everything Has Changed.
I'll show you love...
I'll show you everything!

With arms wide open....
With arms wide open....
I'll Show You Everything!  ( oh yeah )
With arms wide open.... ( wide open )

[ Guitar Break ]

If I had just one wish;
Only one demand;
I hope he's not like me...
I hope he understands!
That he can take this life;
And hold it by the hand;
And he can greet the world...
With arms wide open!

With Arms Wide Open...
Under The Sunlight.

Welcome to this place...
I'll Show You Everything!
With arms wide open...
Now, Everything Has Changed.
I'll show you love...
I'll Show You Everything!
With arms wide open....
With arms wide open....

I'll Show You Everything! ( oh yeah )
With arms wide open.... ( wide open )



With Arms Wide Open - it's a photo collage.
And, while some of you might claim that I really don't know ( whatever it is that I'm talking about ): ' The Spiritually Discernible Proof Is, Right There, In Front Of Your Own Eyes '... if, you would only take the time to truthfully examine it!

Meanwhile, of course, you should also consider Where All Of Those Visions And Dreams Have ( So Honestly ) Been Coming From... after all, The Right And Correct Answer may be extremely important to everyone.

I'm Just Saying....


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love And Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...