Sunday, September 9, 2018

When Doves Cry - Prince And The Revolution

Prince - When Doves Cry ( 1984 ).
In The Popular 1984 Song entitled: " When Doves Cry " - written by: Prince Rogers Nelson [ that means: " That One Who Shall Inherit Our King's Own Throne Is: The Son With His Spear And The King's Own Champion In Battle " ]; and performed by: Prince & The Revolution [ which refers to: " That Very Same Son; And His Own Loyal Subjects Who Follow Him; In Overthrowing That Own Ill-Gotten Regent " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' The Keys To Everything Have Always Been A Spiritually Obtained Knowledge '... and indeed, when a person ( quite truthfully ) digs deep enough, There Soon Comes A Tipping Point Where Everything Now Finally Begins Going The Other Way!

Warner - " The Ones Who Now Warn You "!
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " When Doves Cry " - because, in the much grander scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

When Doves Cry
( 1984 ) by: Prince Rogers Nelson.
" That One Who Shall Inherit Our King's Own Throne Is: The Son With His Spear And The King's Own Champion In Battle! "


When Doves Cry: Is A Song Of Love, Heartbreak, And Anguish Over The Ongoing Spiritual Divide, Between A Certain Pair Of Star Crossed Lovers....

Dig, if you will, The Picture...
Of you and I engaged in A Kiss;
The sweat of your body covers me.
Can you, My Darling...
Can You, Picture This?
Dream, if you can, of A Courtyard...
An ocean of violets in bloom;
Animals strike curious poses.
They feel the heat...
The heat, between me and you!
How can you just leave me standing...
Alone in a world that's so cold? ( so cold )
Maybe, I'm Just Too Demanding...
Maybe, I'm just like My Father, too bold!
Maybe, you're just like My Mother...
She's never satisfied! ( she's never satisfied )
Why do we scream at each other?
This is what it sounds like... 
When doves cry!
Touch, if you will, My Stomach...
Feel how it trembles inside?
You've got The Butterflies all tied up;
Don't make me chase you;
Even Doves Have Pride!
How could you just leave me standing...
Alone in a world so cold? ( world so cold )
Maybe, I'm Just Too Demanding...
Maybe, I'm just like My Father, too bold!
Maybe, you're just like My Mother...
She's never satisfied! ( she's never satisfied )
Why do we scream at each other?
This is what it sounds like... 
When doves cry!
How can you just leave me standing...
Alone in a world that's so cold? ( a world that's so cold )
Maybe, I'm Just Too Demanding... ( maybe, maybe I'm like my father )
Maybe, I'm just like My Father, too bold! ( you know he's too bold )
Maybe, you're just like My Mother... ( maybe you're just like my mother )
She's never satisfied! ( she's never, never satisfied )
Why do we scream at each other? ( why do we scream, why )
This is what it sounds like...
When doves cry!
When doves cry.... ( doves cry, doves cry )
When doves cry.... ( doves cry, doves cry )
Don't cry! ( don't cry )


Ironic - " Contrary To What We Expect "!
You see, dear brothers and sisters: " She's Got A Ticket To Ride [ The Free Ride ]; But She Don't Care " - since, despite all of those numerous scriptural passages now admonishing her otherwise, She Currently Thinks She Has Now Very Clearly Bought And Paid For All Of Those Necessary Spiritual Answers!

But, hey folks, she should already ( quite honestly ) know that: " There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked ".

After all, I'm Just Saying....

You, really, should ' Pay Far Closer Attention '!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continuously, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...