Tuesday, November 3, 2015

As Pink Floyd will ( quite honestly ) now tell you: ' You Cannot Serve Both God And Money '!

Pink Floyd - Money ( 1973 ).
In The Popular 1973 Song entitled: " Money " - written by George Roger Waters [ that means: " The Worker Upon Earth Is: The Wielder Of The Spear And The Son Amidst Of All Of Your Life Giving Water " ] - we have been provided A Very Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters: " You Cannot Serve Both God And Money "... because, ' One Of Them Will Invariably Become The Primary Focus For All Of Our Own Personal Attention '!

Harvest - " We Are Producing A Crop ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Money " - because, who really knows, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Money ( 1973 ) - by: Pink Floyd.



Money: Is Not The Root Of All Evil; But, In Fact, The Love Of It Is....

Money. Get Away...
Get a good job with more pay and you're O.K.
Money. It's A Gas...
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car; caviar; four star daydream...
Think I'll buy me a football team!

Money. Get Back...
I'm all right, Jack, keep your hands off of my stack.
Money. It's A Hit...
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit.
I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set;
And, I think I need a Lear jet!

Money. It's A Crime...
Share it fairly; but don't take a slice of my pie.
Money. So They Say:
Is The Root Of All Evil, Today.

But, if you ask for A Raise...

It's no surprise, that They're Giving None Away!

[ The Background Conversation ]
" HuHuh! I was in the right! "
" Yes, absolutely in the right! "
" I certainly was in the right! "
" You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a bruising! "
" Yeah! "
" Why does anyone do anything? "
" I don't know, I was really drunk at the time! "
" I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking why he wasn't coming up on it freely, after I was yelling and screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on it freely.
It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out. "


You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Money Is A Very Simple Hook In A World That Factually Worships Anyone Who Possesses It '... and indeed,  whether you believe it or not, Some People Will Do Absolutely Anything To Keep Up With All Of Those Joneses!


America In Prophecy

The Joneses ( 2009 ) - by: Derrick Borte.



But, hey, don't just take my own word for it... why not, ' Simply Open Your Own Eyes And Take A Look All Around You '?


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...