Friday, July 13, 2018

ACDC - Thunderstruck

ACDC - Thunderstruck ( 1990 ).
In The Popular 1990 Song entitled: " Thunderstruck " - written by: Angus McKinnon Young [ that means: " The Only True Choice Is The Son Of The Beloved One Who Is Beginning His Own Spiritual Journey " ] and Malcolm Mitchell Young [ that means: " The Servant Of Peace, Who Is Like Unto God, Is That One Who Is Now Beginning His Own Spiritual Journey " ]; and performed by: ACDC [ which refers to: " That Electrifying Group Who Plays For Both Sides " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Is A Whole Lot More Going On All Around You Than Anyone Ever Suspected '... and indeed, whether you now comprehend it or not, No One Ever Gets The Best Of That Guy With His Hammer For Long!

Warner - " The One Who Warns You ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " Thunderstruck " - because, in the much grander scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

" Thunderstruck "
( 1990 ) from: ACDC.
" The Only True Choice Is The Son Of The Beloved One Who Is Now Beginning His Own Spiritual Journey! "


Thunderstruck: Means To Be Amazed Beyond Measure ( Or, Exceedingly Astonished ) By A Most-Certain Revelation; Leaving One Stupefied, Dazed, And Now Utterly Speechless....

Thunder [ x10 ]
I was caught;
In the middle of a railroad track. ( thunder )
I looked round;
And, I knew there was no turning back. ( thunder )
My mind raced;
And, I thought, what could I do? ( thunder )
And, I knew;
There was no help; no help from you! ( thunder )
Sound of the drums;
Beating in my heart.
The thunder of guns;
Tore me apart....
You've been,
Thunderstruck!

Rode down the highway;
Broke the limit; we hit the town...
Went through to Texas; 

Yeah Texas, and we had some fun...
We met some girls;
Some dancers who gave us a good time...
Broke all the rules;
Played all the fools;
Yeah yeah they, they, they blew our minds.
And, I was shaking at the knees;
Could I come again please?
Yeah, them ladies were too kind....
You've been,
Thunderstruck!

I was shaking at the knees;
Could I come again please?

Thunderstruck, Thunderstruck, Thunderstruck, Thunderstruck
It's alright, we're doin' fine.
It's alright, we're doin' fine, fine, fine...
Thunderstruck! ( yeah, yeah, yeah )
Thunderstruck, Thunderstruck
Thunderstruck! ( baby, baby )
Thunderstruck, you've been Thunderstruck!
Thunderstruck, Thunderstruck,
You've been Thunderstruck!



In fact: " You Always Get What You Need "!
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Thunderstruck Is Like When You First Find Out That Rock'n Roll Is All About Spiritually Revealed Prophecy '... and, indeed, as they say in their own actual words: " We're Talking About The Future; Forget About The Past "!

But, hey folks, What Do I Know That The Rest Of Don't?

After all, I'm Just Saying...


And, yes, even in: " The Bible Belt "....
A whole lot of Blissfully Ignorant People are now ( quite honestly ): " Chained To That Rhythm "!

Because, None Of Them Really Valued The Truth....
{ ***NOTE: While these articles that I have been quite truthfully writing might be leaving you: " Thunderstruck "; just imagine what its now doing to me.
You see, The Faithful Watchman Doesn't Have Any Choice In What He Reports; and indeed, believe you me, it is all quite: " Stranger Than Fiction "! }


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...