Saturday, April 14, 2018

According to Elvis Aaron Presley: " It's Now Or Never " - is, now, A Much-Needed Message For Today!

Elvis Presley - It's Now Or Never ( 1960 ).
In The Popular 1960 Song entitled: " It's Now Or Never " - written by: Wally Gold [ that means: " The Ruler Set Over My Own Army Is The One Of Great Value " ]Aaron Harold Schroeder [ that means: " The Most High Priest ( Or, One Who Listens Attentively To God ) Is My Own Army Commander And That Man With His Axe " ], and Eduardo Di Capua [ that means: " The Guardian Of My Own Wealth Can Only Be Found In The Junction Of The Two Rivers " ]; and performed by: Elvis Aaron Presley [ which means: " That God Whom We See Is: The One Who Listens Attentively To Yahweh And The Priest Who Dwells In Your Meadow " ] - we have been provided Yet Another Interesting & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' When It Came To Providing You All Of Those Hits, Johnny Actually Did Beat The Devil '... as, Charlie Daniels [ which means: " The Free Man Who Protects All Of My Own Wealth Is That Son Whom God Alone May Honestly Judge " ] has already ( so long ago ) now told you!

RCA / Victor - " The Radio Corp. of America ".
But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just watch The Following Musical Video for: " It's Now Or Never ( My Love Won't Wait ) " - because, in the much grander scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

It's Now Or Never
( 1960 from: Elvis Aaron Presley.
" That God Whom We See Is: The One Who Listens Attentively To Yahweh And The Priest Who Dwells In Your Meadow! "


It's Now Or Never: Because, Whether You Now Comprehend It Or Not, Tomorrow Will Indeed Be Too Late....

It's now, or never;
Come hold me tight;
Kiss me my darling...
Be mine tonight!
Tomorrow will be too late;
It's now, or never;
My love won't wait....

When, I first saw you;
With your smile so tender;
My heart was captured...
My soul surrendered.
I'd spend a lifetime;
Waiting for the right time;
Now, that you're near;
The time is here at last!

It's now, or never;
Come hold me tight;
Kiss me my darling...
Be mine tonight!
Tomorrow will be too late;
It's now, or never;
My love won't wait....

Just like a willow;
We would cry an ocean;
If we lost true love...
And sweet devotion.
Your lips excite me;
Let your arms invite me;
For, who knows when...
We'll meet again this way.

It's now, or never;
Come hold me tight;
Kiss me my darling...
Be mine tonight!
Tomorrow will be too late;
It's now or never;
My love won't wait!!!!



Jose Cuervo - " God Shall Exalt His Own Herald ".
You see, dear brothers and sisters: ' Tomorrow Is Highly Over-Rated, When It Comes To Finally Expressing Your Own True Love '... and indeed, whether you now comprehend it or not, Choosing The Correct Dance Partner Can Make All The Real Difference In This World!

In fact, I'm Just Saying....

Perhaps, you should now ( just ): " Listen To Your Heart "?


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...