Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Jigsaw Puzzle Analogy - to understanding all of the spiritual messages around you.

What are: " The True Secrets Of Hollywood "?
For several years now, I have been attempting to spiritually educate all of those others around me... and, it quite honestly appears, there is nothing I can do to open your eyes. So, I thought that I'd try something entirely different....

Just picture the world around you as A Giant Jigsaw Puzzle; with all of your own life experiences as All Of Those Individual Pieces. In fact, dear brothers and sisters, ' Every Song That You've Heard, Every Book That You've Read, And Every Movie That You've Watched Are Now Individual Pieces That All Make Up That Puzzle '.

Are you ready yet, for: " The Free Ride "?
Now, before it's too late, let's open our own minds to: " Just Thinking Outside Of That Box " - which all of those others have substantially created! In fact, let's examine all of those other most interesting pieces under the light of our day and place some of those similar ones together.

Or, have you never read The Following End Time Message:
" And it shall come to pass in The Last Days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy. " - Acts 2:17-18.

Meanwhile, we need to honestly ask ourselves: " What Do People Honestly Do With All Of Those Dreams That God Himself Has Provided "? Well, folks, among other things: ' They Actually Write Songs About Them '! For instance, why not just consider the following one, by Prince; and pay very close attention to those lyrics....


America In Prophecy

" Party, Like Its 1999 ": by Prince.


What Is The True Relevance Of A Biblical Passage On Dreams?

What's up, with All Of That Music?
Now, call me crazy... but, am I the only one who realizes that Visions and Dreams are of a somewhat individual nature; and ( indeed ) entirely impossible to collectively quantify! I mean, honestly folks, until we can read other people's minds there can be very little value in utilizing such Subjective Forms Of Communication as an effective medium to spiritually guide anyone.

Meanwhile, of course, ' There Have Always Been A Few Noteworthy Exceptions '....

You see, folks:
  • The Artist will always paint what he himself faithfully envisions...
  • The Song Writer pours forth from that which he is currently thinking...
  • The Author will always write about what honestly troubles his mind...
  • The Publisher searches among the best of them all to eventually publish...
  • The Director mortgages his own soul to factually produce them....

And hence, we can honestly understand The True Significance Of The Following Song Lyrics:

" I Was Dreaming When I Wrote This
So, Forgive Me, If It Goes Astray....
But, when I woke up this morning; 
I could've sworn it was Judgment Day.
The sky was all purple...
There were people running everywhere.
Trying to run from The Destruction;
You know, I didn't even care. "


Billy Joel - " The River Of Dreams "?
So, you see folks, ' We Don't Actually Have To Read One Another's Minds To Truthfully Know The Real Score '... in fact, all we really have to do: " Is Learn To Honestly Listen ".

And indeed, you should truthfully take it to heart, because despite what everyone else might be so earnestly telling you: " There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked "!

You see, " It Really Is Just A Matter Of Trust "!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...